We’ve been overwhelmed with the reception of the Prep10 programme; the community has provided great feedback and we’ve seen users from across the globe jump on board!
In order to give a more in-depth look at the programme, and also to delve into the underpinning principles of strength training and powerlifting which formed the basis of its creation, we’ve released an accompanying Guide Book. What started out as a few paragraphs to walk lifters through the sessions on the programme eventually spiralled out of control and has now turned into a piece of work that we’re very proud of.
You can find the guide on here on Amazon where we’ll walk you through chapters covering:
- A step-by-step walkthrough of the programme
- Tips on warming-up
- Advice on rest and recovery
- An in-depth look at volume and frequency for strength training
- A deep dive into periodisation
- Our takes on gym etiquette
- Specific guidance on exercise implementation – breakdowns the Squat, Bench, Deadlift, and Overhead press – as well as a wide range of assistance exercises
- And of course, a rundown of powerlifting and powerlifting meets
Be sure to check out the guide and let us know what you think!